Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Swimming in Arkansas

We brought Jackson home on the Wednesday, the 22nd!
We came home to an empty house.
The Hillman's and my mom and dad had gone to Hobbs Park.
I am not going to lie....bringing home a NEWBORN is quite EMOTIONAL!!!

Everyone came home shortly after we got home and they were all sooo excited to see Jackson! 
Which why wouldn't they be!!  He is the cutest kid around!
Unfortunately, Jackson was not quite ready for ALL the excitement my family has to offer, AND apparently, neither was I!  
My mom and Elizabeth quickly shooed all the kids out of the apartment and they went swimming with Andrew, and my Dad.
They had quite a blast while I stayed home with Mom and got Jackson all calmed down!
I CAN DO THIS!  I CAN BE A MOM!
 I just gotta keep telling myself this!

When everyone came back, we were all good and they were able to oooh and aaah over little Jackson all they wanted to!!!  And boy did they LOVE doing that.
Jackson didn't mind it at all either.
Here are some great pool pics from their time at the pool.


















Boy did I LOVE having the Hillman's and my parents around when Jackson was first born!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails