Friday, June 24, 2011

Do you really want pictures of anything else?

 Daddy is so proud of his little son.






 Jackson had so many visitors in the hospital!
Cousins!
Friends from church



I just can't get enough of him!
 His going home outfit that I made for him!
He is dressed for success!


 OUr little family is GOING HOME!
 The second we got home, little Jackson was attacked by his cousins.  
They love him so much!


On Thursday Andrew went to work. He was so excited to come home and see his little son.  He missed him way too much while he was away at work.
 The twins loves seeing the little "baby"
 I love his hands.  He just doesn't know quite what to do with them.

 Even though he looks so darling in these PJs...we are going to have to hold off on them for a bit..he doesn't like being confined in them.




Look at how small he is!  
This is the quilt that I made for him.
I love seeing him lay on top of it!

We absolutey LOVE having Jackson with us.
He is more precious than we can even imagine.
He makes us so happy!
 we love you Jackson!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That was such a great post. Can't wait to meet the sweet little guy!

Jen Perkins said...

Super cute pictures! And I love the quilt you made for him. He's a keeper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails