As you all know, I have now entered the world of QUILTING, thanks to my amazing and REALLY good friend, Morgan!!! She has me hooked. These last couple of weeks, I have had quite some time on my hands. One thing I have started doing is looking at QUILTS! Which makes me want to make one EVEN more. Unfortunately, I had to leave my sewing machine at home in Ashton and really it takes some mula to make quilts. So, for now, I will just look and dream. Look at these dang cute quilts that I hope to make someday!
I got these pictures from HERE
She does some amazing quilts.
I was also introduced to the Missouri Star Quilt Co.
They have a ton of quilting tutorials.
Which taught me how to do the Disappearing 9-Square Quilt.
Which I have come to realize I really like the quilts that have more of a pattern.
So, if I were to make a D9S quilt, I would get REALLY CUTE FABRIC and make one of these patterns.....
I really like this last one!! So fun!
I also will want to do a quilt with a ton of these squares someday.
I will be able to do it, because of this
Can't wait to quilt again!
Wow, I never thought those words would ever come out of my mouth!


















2 comments:
LOVE THEM ALL! I'm getting anxious to quilt too. I will be going to a fabric store on Thurs. to pick up a few border fabrics and backs for both quilts. Then quilt them while i'm in UT. I love the D9S too, except that I'm just the the opposite, as you know, I like the randomness! hehee
I have a friend who is an amazing quilter. She has a book out now and is always featured in Porters. Her name is Camille Roskelley and her website is http://www.camilleroskelley.typepad.com//
You should take a look at her stuff. SO FUN! I can't wait to quilt someday too, but right now, I'm amazed at anyone who has any time not devoted to their children. I swear I have no time for myself!
Post a Comment