Monday, June 20, 2011

WELCOME BABY JACKSON

 We woke up at 4am to head off to the hospital.
 We arrived and Margie didn't have to be induced since she was already going into labor.

Of course Jackson was stubborn and wouldn't come out so we had to head off and have a c section.
Andrew got to wear this cool outfit. Everything went fantastic and both Mommy and Baby are doing great.




Jackson Douglas Walker
Born: June 20th 2011 @ 1:10
7lbs 8oz and 19 inches long
& RED HAIR!
 

9 comments:

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! Sorry about the C-section, it seems that labor never goes quite as planned! So happy he is healthy and everything went well.
He is a cutie!

Julia said...

Yay! I'm so glad you and he are doing well! He's a perfect little guy! Congratulations!!

Amy J said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! And he's so cute!

Heather said...

OH congratulations you two! He is beautiful!!

5moonbeams4us said...

Congratulations to you both! He is adorable and I can't wait for you to come back to Ashton so i can see him in person.

Brownie a la minski said...

Congrats you guys! I love him so much!!!

Alan and Shelley said...

Hi you guys! Jackson is so beautiful, I want to hold him and squeeze him. Too bad about the C section. Andrew will have to really take care of you both. Congratulations to all of you. Enjoy the rest of the summer not being pregnant.

Anonymous said...

congrats! he is cute!

Melissa said...

What a cutie! Congratulations! He has the same birthday as my son, you picked a good day to have a boy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails