Monday, June 27, 2011

One Week and Loving Life

 (Written from Jackson's point of view)
I am ONE WEEK old today. 
Mommy took a picture on of me on my wonderful quilt.
I sure am small!
Here is a brief overview of some things that have happened in my first week.
Make sure to look back on older blogs for some other pictures of my first week.
 I have actually been doing a bunch of sleeping!
Mommy loves it, because I sleep through the day and I even sleep through the night...
Well, pretty much.  I do wake up to eat, but then I go RIGHT back to sleep!
I guess you could say, I AM A PERFECT BABY!
Look at all the pictures Mommy has taken of me sleeping!
You can tell that is what I do A LOT!

 I think I was dreaming about playing the piano here.
 Sometimes I get to sleep with Daddy.
I also love to sleep with Gramma and Dja-Dja.
Oh, and of course I absolutely LOVE sleeping with Mommy!
 This time when I was sleeping Mommy and Daddy went off to Wal-Mart with out me. 
Gramma and Dja-Dja watched over me and really I just slept the whole time they were gone.  
It sure was hard for Mommy to leave me.  It was her first time away from me and she did not like it one bit.  She was very happy when she came home and found me in the same position sleeping the day away.  Again, I am just such a wonderful baby!
 Every once in awhile Mommy catches me sleeping like this.  I guess I am not quite use to all the SPACE I have around me.

 One day I tried to pat my head and rub my belly, while I was sleeping.
I just couldn't do it, not yet!
On Sunday, Mommy & Daddy went to church while I stayed home with Gramma.  They did dress me up in my Sunday outfit for the day. That way I would remember to be reverent.  I did  really good job for my first Sunday being alive!
 Here's a better look at my Sunday outfit.
Mommy made it for me.
I love her so much!
 Look at silly Dja-Dja.
He forgot his Sunday shoes in San Antonio, so he had to wear his tennis shoes.
I love him!
On Sunday I even got to talk to my Nana and PopPop.
They are in Utah.
I get to meet them in person in August.
I can't wait!
 Here's me sleeping some more.
It is what I do best!



 On Monday, Gramma, Dja-Dja, Mommy and Daddy decided to take an outing.
I wasn't quite sure if I was ready for such things.
I really had to think about this.
When all was said and done, I really enjoyed myself and it was nice to get out of the apartment and see more of the world that is around me.
I really don't like to sleep in my car seat. 
I really like to be awake and alert.
I like to see what is going on.
 They took me to the Wal-Mart Visitor Center.
Daddy is an intern at Wal-Mart and he loves it.
I did really good.
They tried to put a blanket over my seat so I could be protected from any germs floating around, but I didn't like that very much.
Again, I like to see what is going on!
This is Sam Walton's truck.
I am glad they took me to see where Wal-Mart started out.
 Gramma bought me this cool shirt that I will be able to wear in a year. 
It will help me remember my first outing with the family.
Look!  It's Gramma and Dja-Dja!
Oh and don't forget about Mommy!
Yay!  It's my Daddy and Mommy!
They sure do love me so much and I love them.
Well, I guess the outing wasn't all that bad.  
I am ready to go home though.
I got some more sleeping to do.
I'll turn the time over to Mommy now to let you know what else I did this week and to tell ya how she is doing.  I know that my mom is amazing.  Glad she's my mom and my dad is my dad!

Hey everyone!  I am doing great.  I am still in a little bit of pain. Luckily, I have my pain medicine though.  Jackson truly is an amazing baby.  He pretty much sleeps all the time and wakes up every 2-4 hours when he is hungry.  Even at night, he eats and goes right back to sleep.
He doesn't really cry too much, just when I am taking to long to pick him up because he is hungry.  It has been absolutely WONDERFUL to have my mom and dad here to help out.  Mom has been making dinner each night and they both spend quite sometime holding and hugging on Jackson.  This way I have been able to get some sleep.  They even put him to sleep at night, so that I can go to bed early.
What am I going to when they go back to San Antonio.
Hopefully, I will be able to survive.


 I absolutely LOVE our little Jackson. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails