Catch up from June 23, 2011
Three days after Jackson was born was my birthday.
Mom put together a GREAT birthday party for me.
She decorated with crepe paper and got me my favorite cake and ice cream!
She took my neices and nephews to Target and they each got to pick out a gift for me.
I loved every single one of them!
I got TWO plates shaped like pizza!
Some really fun place mats from Nathan!
A frame from Madi!
A basket that works GREAT for Jackson's toys!
Mom and Dad gave me a card with some MULA inside!
The jokes were pretty funny inside too!
And I got an oven mitt.
The twins LOVED to play with it.
Jackson even got me a birthday card!!!
And yes...this made me cry!
My birthday loot!
Andrew also gave a certificate to go get a massage.
I am excited to redeem that Gift Certificate!
Strawberry Cheescake and Blue Bell Strawberry Ice Cream!
YUMMY! MY FAVORITE!
Jackson slept through the whole party
I also gave Andrew his birthday present a month early.
This is such a fun game and I thought it would be really fun to play while the kids were here. Which we did the next night and they did have a blast playing!
Some after party fun!
AND of course we had one of my favorite dinners...
MEATLOAF and POTATOES!
Thank you so much Mom for throwing me such a wonderful party.
It was definitely one of my favorite birthdays ever!
It was great having everyone there...
Especially Jackson!
No comments:
Post a Comment