Saturday morning we were on our way to Bradford Garden Nursury for a free hamburger. (I am all about free food.) Well, we drove past Downtown Rogers and saw that there was an International Festival going on. Of course we stopped and walked around. We didn't last there for too long...it is really hot outside and I am REALLY pregnant. But, it was cool to see all of these dances from different countries and see cool booths and stuff!
We got to see animals! That's the biggest that cow is ever gonna get. Crazy huh?!
Look! A camel! They were giving camel rides for FIVE DOLLARS!
But, when you are a person who has ridden a camel in TURKEY, it just isn't all that enticing!
Look, we went to Disney World!
Just kidding.
We did get meet Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy though!
Look! A giraffe house.
Maybe one day it will be our house!
Ha! Ha!
I don't like giraffes THAT much.
This is where the very FIRST Wal-Mart was back in the day.
In the far left side of the building there is a DVD store, we got Avatar and Prince of Persia for a total of 8 BUCKS! Nice! The man who runs the DVD place is the son of the man who BUILT this building for SAM WALTON. It was pretty fun to talk to him.
They are kicking themselves now... back in the day, Sam Walton offered them Stock Options instead of paying rent for the first year. He turned Sam down.
Could you IMAGINE if they hadn't turned down those Stock Options?
The man we talked to said he definitely would not be running a DVD store had his dad taken those Stock Options. That is for sure!
Today we found out there was a LITTLE DEBBIE outlet store very close to where we live.
We filled up our cart VERY quickly.
(We got there two minutes before they closed)
The Swiss Rolls and Star Crunches were FIFTY CENTS a box!
SWEET!
This is how much we spent on all that GOODNESS!
16.78--We will be going back there again...FOR SURE!
They say on Tuesday and Thursday they bring in fresh loaves of bread and you get them for ONE DOLLAR a loaf!
We also went to this store today called 1/2 off of 1/2 off.
It is a discount store like TJ Max or Ross, but better.
Way cheaper and more and nicer stuff.
It was pretty AMAZING!
Here are THREE more little onesies with ties on them.
These are just so easy and fun to make.
Gotta love me some crafting.
Life is still good here in Rogers, AR.
I am playing the WAITING game for little Jackson Douglas to arrive.
Should be here in the next 12 days.
Get Excited!
Yep! I am ready to meet this little guy!
I am feeling QUITE pregnant these days.
38 Weeks.
Yep! I am ready to meet this little guy!
I am feeling QUITE pregnant these days.
38 Weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment