We are with the Hillman's!
We left bright and early this morning to spend New Year's with the Hillman fam.
Jackson was sooo excited to be back with his cousins.
And they were excited to see us too.
Uncle Richie gave them the game The Great Grape Escape.
We played it a few times with the kids.
It was fun to squish the play-do grapes in all the contraptions.
Elizabeth was at a Primary activity with her new Sunbeams when we got there.
When she came home, she had this cake with her.
It was a cake the Sunbeams helped decorate.
We all picked at it, but I think the twins took the biggest dip into the cake.
The twins had a great time playing with someone YOUNGER than them!
Jackson is all about playing with balls.
I suppose we will have to get him some.
Elizabeth made hats for ALL of her kids too.
So we took some pics with them all in their hats.
Look at all those AMAZING hats.
Elizabeth has some SERIOUS talent!
In the afternoon we went to a PARK!
Yep, you heard me right, we went to a PARK!
December 31st, we were playing outside at a park.
It was such a fun park too.
The kids had a great time and we were able to get out of the house for a bit.
Logan helping out with feeding Jackson.
So, I was sitting there watching Logan tap his foot on top of Nolan (his twin)
Shortly after Logan was doing this, he turned to everyone and said...
"Nolan AWAKe!"
I wonder why Nolan woke up!
Uh oh...someone found the tub of fudge.
And boy did they love it.
We played a few round of Tellestrations with everyone.
Samantha wrote this....
So I drew this....
And Zach wrote this....
gotta love the game Telestrations.
Zach just couldn't make it to midnight.
He was so close.
I think this was at about 11:30.
Maybe next year.
At midnight we made sure to have our Sparkling Cider.
Jackson woke up to have his midnight snack to bring in the New Year.
The kids had their Sparkling Cider....but looking at this picture it almost seems there was something more in the drink.
They were just soooo excited to be able to stay up soooo late!
It was a great day at the Hillman household.
We sure did have a great time bringing in the New Year.
It was a great 2011 and we are looking forward to a wonderful 2012!
1 comment:
I love all of these pics, well, because they have my kids in them! :) But my fav is the one with Madi and Jackson with their minion hats on and they are looking up at the camera. You can tell they're cousins, huh? :) I love it! Thanks for posting all these fun pictures. I'm so glad you could come and visit. When's the next time?
Post a Comment