Day 6 was spent at home.
Monday morning, Andrew and I went out and bought himself THREE suits.
It was Buy 1 Get 2 for FREE!
Couldn't pass up that deal
Mom and Dad stayed home and watched Jackson.
They said they put three toys in front of him to choose from and he turned down all three and went for the basket of old remote controls.
Gotta love this kid.
When we got home we took Mom and Dad out to lunch at the ALAMO CAFE!
Oh my goodness...LOVE that restaurant.
Their tortillas are to DIE for.
Then we took a fun adventure to find JoAnn's Fabric.
That night we played a couple games of Aquire.
That is such a great game.
I love playing games with my family.
We also played a round or two of Wits and Wagers.
Again, another great game.
All in all it was a great day!
Tuesday, Day 7, was actually spent in Austin!
Our first stop was RUDY'a BBQ!
MAN, we LOVE this place SOOO much and we have missed it dearly.
We got the Moist Brisket, CREAM CORN, and the TURKEY and a TON of BBQ sauce.
The best sauce one could ever eat!
We took all of our food over to the Jackson's house for lunch.
Rebecca JUST had a baby SIX days before this pic was taken.
The baby was asleep, so we didn't wake her for the pic.
Then we headed over to Julie's house.
She had her baby in October.
It was so fun to have our babies meet eachother.
And of course to see each other again!
Our final stopw as Sandi and Mike's house.
I can't remember the last time I saw Sandi.
It was great to see them and sahre our little Jackson with them.
All in all it was a great time in Austin.
It was great to see the friends we were able to see and wish we could have seen more.
Hopefully the next time through we can see everyone we weren't able to see this time.
Sure do love ya Austin, TX!
2 comments:
I was wishing my day would come! Wishing on a star!!!
Fun times with the Walkers! (Only, sorry I looked so lame...)
Post a Comment