SIX MONTHS AND LOVING LIFE!
Really? Really?
Is my little baby SIX MONTHS OLD?
My goodness Jackson's personality is continuing to come through more and more each day.
He still loves to explore every little bit of every little thing around him.
Let me turn the time over to Jackson to tell you all about his 6th month!
Nana says I have a permanent look on my face that says, "I WANT THAT!"
And I do! I want everything!
And now that I can MOVE even better than before, I can GET whatever I WANT...
Until Mom, Dad, or SOMEONE takes it away from me.
Really? You are going to take something away from this little guy?
I can't believe the people I am with day in and day out.
Why can't I play with a plastic bag or a wire or little things from off the floor.
Seriously!
I love me some Baby Wipes...still.
I just can't get enough of that crinkling sound.
I have also discovered MIRRORS.
I just love looking into them and seeing my "FRIEND" stare back at me!
I was able to spend a whole week with Nana and Pop Pop.
(Mom and Dad were there too!)
But, the week down in Utah was too much fun.
I sure do love Nana and Pop Pop!
So, my sleeping patterns?
For some reason everyone always asks, "How is Jackson sleeping?"
Well, I think my mom would say, "Not as well and I wold want him to be!"
I now take short naps throughout the day.
AND, I am still not sleeping through the night.
I wake up once, eat, and then go back to bed.
Maybe I will get over that SOON!
Sometimes I like to pretend I am sleeping just until Mom is asleep and then I WAKE UP! It is a funny joke I like to play.
See, I am laughing to myself.
I sure am a pretty funny guy!
Not sure why I do this...
But when Mom is holding me while making my bottle, I like to try to eat the Formula container.
Ha Ha! Silly Me!
I REALLY know how to MOVE now.
Mom and Dad aren't sure what they are going to do with me.
They have had to block many things off so I can't get to it.
One time Mom walked into the room and I was playing with the printer.
Apparently, that is frowned upon in the household.
So, next thing I knew...pillows were blocking it and I could no longer get to the printer.
I sure do love my new JUMPER toy I got for Christmas.
It even keeps me entertained from underneath it!
What a fantastic gift I was given!
Ah, this month I have also discovered the BEAUTY of Christmas Trees.
Mom and Dad didn't put one up in our house because we were only going to be here for 2 weeks in December, but everytime I was at anyone's house that did have a tree...that is where I hung out the entire time. I even almost opened up some gifts....I guess that isn't suppose to happen until Christmas morning though. The things I've got to learn....
Sometimes I get a little stuck!
Sure do love me parents...
EVEN WHEN THEY MAKE ME HAVE A FUNNY FACE.
I got to go swimming for the SECOND time.
I sure do LOVE the water.
And, guess what EVERYONE...
I AM A CEREAL EATER!
I have also had peaches and bananas.
Both of which I LOVE!
It sure is fun to eat "REAL" food.
Even though Mom and Dad don't think so when they have to change my diaper.
I got to experience my first Thanksgiving Dinner.
Next year I will be able to EAT some of that dinner.
And yes, I am still in love with computers.
In fact, that is what helped me pull myself up into a sitting position for the first time.
I wanted to get to Daddy's computer and that was the only way I could.
Here I am enjoying my new toy.
Since I move around a lot now, I get myself in some of the craziest predicaments.
Good thing I have a mom and dad who are there to save me!
I have entered the world of sleeping with my bum in the air!
I love that world,
It is so comfortable sleeping this way.
I also got to meet SANTA CLAUS!
He said I was a good boy and I would some cool things for Christmas this year.
Crossing my fingers.
I soon found out that I will get to go TEXAS for Christmas.
That is the COOLEST GIFT EVER!
Can't wait to go to that GREAT STATE!
Ah...did you know that there are way more rooms in my house than just the TV room?
Well, there are! I discovered them this month.
I have ventured OUT of the TV room where my parent's usually keep me.
However, these wood floors a little hard to maneuver on.
I can't beleive they have kept the rest of this house hidden from me.
SO MANY MORE things to explore and get into.
One day this month, I discovered my reflection in the refrigerator door.
I was captivated by it.
I had found a friend.
I am starting to realize I have a lot of "friends"
I also made it to the Storage room.
Mom was quite impressed, because there is small 6 in step down into this room.
I made it down just fine and on my return "home" (the TV room) I made it up the step just fine as well. Can't mom just tell that I need a bottle right now...formula + water = FOOD!
I have had the opportunity this month AND other months to go to school with Dad. Well, Mom and I go to school with Dad. Dad studies while I play on the floor and Mom usually is doing something on her computer. Daddy's friends REALLY like me. They think I am dang cute. Up in the above picture you can see Jonathan is teaching me all I need to know about ExCel!
Mom and Dad took me a REALLY long road trip this month.
We went to TEXAS for Christmas.
I LOVED it there.
It was so warm, I didn't even need my little car seat cover thing.
Mom thought that traveling was so much easier this time round, because I have come to be able to FEED myself the bottle. I know...I know...I am such a BIG boy!
I think I did pretty good traveling.
One of the days we were in the car for 15 hours.
I slept for most of it.
The other part I was either eating or playing.
Mom sits in the back seat with me so I have some company.
Also, she is able to put her feet up on the front seat head of her.
I like to think that it is ALL for me though.
There were just a couple times that I got bit cranky.
But wouldn't you get cranky too if you were stuck in a car seat for 15 HOURS!
It is a good thing we were going to a cool place..TEXAS!
I sat in a high chair for the first time.
That was fun.
I tried eating Kix Cereal.
I didn't really know what to do with them.
Needless to say, that was not a successful eating.
Have you heard...I AM TEETHING!
I have TWO teeth already.
But, MORE are on their way!
I love to chew on anything I can get my mouth on.
Even if that includes the bottom of a chair.
I also got to go to a concert that Uncle David sang in.
I really liked listening to the music and seeing this cool Bass guy!
And last but not least...on my SIX MONTH Birthday I was able to enter a RUDY's BBQ! Mom and Dad say Rudy's is the BEST BBQ out there. I can't wait to try it sometime.
Man! I had such a FUN FILLED month.
I cna't wait to see what my seventh month brings me.
I know it will bring me into the NEW year!!
So fun.
Until Next Month!

2 comments:
That Rudy's was so, so good! We loved seeing you guys and meeting little Jackson at last!
Man am I glad I don't have to try creating such a long blog. Nice job though, very clever and great photos. Enjoy!
Post a Comment