Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas in San Antonio - Day 8 & 9

Day 8 =
Shopping to finish up our Christmas shopping.
Went to Wal-Mart with Mom and Jackson of course.
The rest of the day was just spent CHILLIN' at home.
It is what we do best.

Day 9 = 
THE HILLMAN FAMILY HAS ARRIVED!
We were woken up at 7:30 Wednesday morning to SIX kids running around the house.  
I suppose when it the six HILLMAN kids, it is a great way to wake up.
We were really excited for them to come and spend some time with them.
It was great to see how big the kids had grown up.
Oh, and I suppose it was great to see Elizabeth and James as well!  =)
My mom had different treats on this ledge throughout the week.
This is where the twins hung out for the most part.
I am not even sure HOW many pounds of chocolate they ate.
The kids were just enthralled with little Jackson.
They could not get enough of him.
Which I LOVED!
I didn't have to keep entertained...ONE BIT!
 One time I came upstairs to this scene!
Doesn't little Jackson look like such a "Big kid!"
He was sitting in the chair all by himself...putting together a puzzle.
Just having a GREAT time with his cousins.
Jackson just loves his cousins so much.
He just loved spending time with them.
I am so glad they were there to spend time with Jackson.
Early afternoon we all went out to where my brother, David, works.
It is a ranch, Rio Cibolo Ranch, that you can rent out for parties, weddings, and corporate get togethers.
It is such a fun place.
I would have LOVED if my school ever did a training there.
And of course...it has everything TEXAS you could dream of.
Here's our little dude out in front of the Texas flag.
 Just hanging out with his cousin Madi.
 There is a playground that we spent some time at.  
Our family took advantage of the THREE animals to stick our heads in.
We also had the awesome opportunity to get REALLY close to all the Longhorns.
We even got to FEED them!




 All over the ranch there are pecans you can just pick up from the ground and eat!
Zach had a GREAT time picking them up and was so excited he was able to take them home with him.
That night the Hillman kids SLEPT OUTSIDE!  
Yep, that's right...the SLEPT OUTSIDE on December 21st.
Most likely the BEST time to camp in Texas.
You for sure don't want to camp out in the middle of the summer.
They had a great time out there.

Us big kids had a great time INSIDE as well.
Richie and Harvey came home that night.
Harv drove in from Fort Worth and Richie came in from Utah.
Man!  It is so fun to have the family together.
We were just missing Spencer and his family...who we missed sooo much!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails