Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas in San Antonio - Day 14 -16

Tuesday morning was the morning everyone was going to start leaving.
We HAD to put the New Kids poster together before Kati left.
We went ahead and listened to New Kids while we put it together.
Basically, it was a pretty magical moment in ALL of our lives.
It surely was a HUGE puzzle.
Right after this puzzle was done, we played a game of Mexican Train with the whole family.
I love playing that game with my family.
After the game,
Dad left for work.
Kati went home.
David went home.
Harvey left soon after.
Just another picture of Jackson being cute.  
We have so many of them!!!!
This is right before Harvey left.
Jackson and him made sure to have a fun moment together.
Jackson chewing on another chair.
Teething can make you do weird things sometimes.
When I went to go check on him one night, this is how I found him.
I just love the positions he ends up sleeping in.
Wednesday we went to the Temple to go to the Distribution Center.
But, it was soooo nice to see the Temple.

We also stopped by David's new apartment to see how he has been living it up.
It was great to see him in his own place.
That night, Andrew, Richie, and I went to the Riverwalk to ride Daddy's River Boat Tour.
I am not saying I have favorites or anything, BUT my Dad's tour is the BEST on the river...
BY FAR!!!
Thanks for letting us come and ride your boat Daddy-o!
It was a great evening.

Mom stayed home with Jackson.
She said they had such a GREAT time together.
He even was able to BREAK through my pillow berrier that I had put up for him.
Looks like we are going to have to do MORE baby proofing.
Some shots of the Riverwalk Lights.
I just love it at Christmas time.
Richie showing Daddy-o some love.
My mom had a train under the Christmas Tree.
Jackson LOVED to play with it and DERAIL it along the way.
Thursday Mom and Richie headed to Houston to visit the Hillman's
Dad went to work, so that put Andrew, Jackson and I on or own.
We did a TOUR of Judson High School.
MY ALMA MATER....that doesn't look like anything I remember.
They knocked down the Red Campus and built a WHOLE new building.
They also have built onto the stadium.
But, I had to show it off to Jackson.
Which looks real excited to be there!!
Then we had to go show him the BRICK that has my NAME on it!
Oh Judson High School.
So many memories.
Not enough time to even start to share them!
After our tour of Judson, we headed to Target for one last look at discount Christmas.
We decided to let Jackson SIT in the cart.
He LOVED this NEW experience.
That night we met up with my GALZ from Judson High.
 A trip down memory lane!
We ate at Rudy's!  The best BBQ ever!
Oh my heavens, it was so much fun to see Jarah, Laurin, and Rebecca.
We were able to meet Rebecca's new hubby and they were all able to meet baby Jackson.
David came and hung out too.  It was great to have him there to add to the memories.
Gotta love Judson memories.

After Rudy's we met up with Fabby and her husband WHO we had all NEVER met.
We had started to wonder if he was even real.
Well, he is real.
It was soo good to add Fabby to the mix.
We sure did miss all the Senior Galz who were not able to make it.
We met at Starbucks and then decided we needed to go to JIM'S on O'Conner instead.
This is where we would always go after our concerts.
Many many memories are from this restaurant!!!!
One last picture before we head off in our own directions.
I really hope it isn't another two years before we see eachother again.
Sure do wish we lived CLOSER to everyone so we could see each other MORE!
But, it was sooo good to catch up after so many years.
Sure do love you GALZ.
Judson Senior Galz Por Vida!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails