Sunday, December 4, 2011

Craft Fair in Ashton

 (update from Dec 3rd)

I have been VERY busy lately!
I have been making a TON of crafts for the Spirit of Christmas Fair in Ashton.
We were quite successful!
We made enough money to pay ourselves back and even had some left over for fun!
And, now I have free gifts to give to people.

The Schauerhamers were there selling Karnaxis and some OREO suckers that Morgan made.
Their table was RIGHT next to ours.
They did REALLY well.
They sold SIX games which is AWESOME!
About half way through the day we realized that is was a much set up for MORGAN to sit at our table and for ANDREW to sit at THEIR table.
Gotta love those SCHAUERHAMERS!
I made a GAZILLION magnets!
Which were a huge hit! 
Most of the magnets had letters on them.
That way people could spell whatever they wanted!
I also made Tie Onesies.
Jackson looks DANG cute in his, so I figured....
EVERYONE else would want one too!
EVERYONE did think they were adorable, 
However, there were only a few people who had a little boy to give one to.
I didn't mind NOT selling ALL of them, because, now I have a ton already made for my friends when they have baby boys.  And, I also have some for Jackson to wear.
The third thing I made were coasters.
Apparently, people don't really use coasters.
PEOPLE...COASTERS MAKE A HOUSE A HOME!
At one point I had to ladies standing over the coasters for about thirty minutes, debating on WHAT SET THEY WANTED because, "THEY ARE ALL SO WONDERFUL!"
That made me feel really good.
They ended up buying THREE sets.
 We only BOUGHT ONE thing.
It is a little blanket that has crinkling material inside of it.
JACKSON LOVES IT!
Way to go Andrew for FINDING this treasure!
Little Jackson had such a great time at the Fair.
He was passed from one person to the next.
He was also a great MODEL for the TIE ONESIES.
And, miraculously....he even got a few naps in during all the confusion.
When we got home JACKSON and I took a MUCH needed nap!
Man, I just love my little dude.

It was a fun day and I am glad I sold stuff.
It kept me VERY busy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails