Monday, August 29, 2011

Yay! Jackson meets the Chapman Family



Ok, when I was unpacking from Andrew and I coming back from Arkansas I realized that we had WAY too much stuff that we DID NOT NEED!  
We decided on Thursday to have a Yard Sale LAST MINUTE on Saturday.
We already had a ton of stuff in our garage that we were ready to sale and I found WAY more stuff as I was organizing the house to put stuff away from coming back.

The sale was a SUCCESS!
We made over 100 dollars on the junk we didn't want anymore!

While doing the sale, the CHAPMAN'S made their way up to Ashton.
They finally got to meet JACKSON!
 All of them were excited to meet our little man, but I think Kristi was the MOST excited.


 Here is Anna, Laura, and Camilla hanging out with our little Jackson.
 Ah!  Jackson was a bit tired.  He didn't really know what to think of all this attention.
We were so happy that the Chapman family was able to come up and visit with us.
We just LOVE that family so much.
 These next pics of Jackson were taken when he was about ten weeks old.
What I loved about this outfit though, was that he is wearing a SIX MONTH onesie with NEWBORN pants.  Both of which fit him perfectly.  The sizing for kids clothes is all messed up!
 But, my goodness...sure do love him in everything that he wears!


 Don't worry everyone THE CAR WAS NOT EVEN ON!
Daddy just wanted to teach Jackson to drive a little bit earlier than usual!
We have been having fun being back in Ashton and introducing to Jackson to all of our friends up here in Idaho.  It is crazy how big he is getting so fast.  I never thought he would EVER fit into clothes bigger than newborn sizes, and I have since then packed away his newborn clothes...and don't worry, when I did pack away his little newborn onesies I shed a tear or two!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails