Monday morning, August 15th, we headed out of South Dakota, on our way to Denver, Colorado. We were on our way to see Aunt Donna. We wish we were able to see all of our other relatives there, but maybe next time. We stopped for gas in a very small town and this is what was on the pump. Looks like there are still places that trust their patrons.
I also loved when I was walking into the gas station this random lady said, "Good Morning! How are you today? Isn't it such a beautiful morning?" Man, I just LOVE when there are such NICE people out there.
Jackson was a little apprehensive when I told him we had to leave Grandma Jones.
But, when I told him our next stop was Denver to see Aunt Donna, he was quite happy.
He decided that he better get some rest before we get to Denver!
It is a good thing, because Aunt Donna is a PARTY-ER!
We made it to Denver by 5:00 in the evening. We were more than ready to be out of the car. Luckily, this was our stop and we were done with driving for the night.
It was so nice to see Aunt Donna. We just relaxed, talked, watched some TV, and ate some yummy food. Hopefully next time we drive through Denver we will be able to see Mickie, Andy, Mandy & Nick.
Jackson loved being OUT of the car!
He loved Aunt Donna's comfy chair.
He even loved Aunt Donna's dog.
Can you tell that Jackson has kinda taken over our whole world.
WE LOVE HIM SO MUCH!
Our next stop is UTAH...see you soon Walker Family!
No comments:
Post a Comment