Sunday was the start of the 2nd Annual Walker Women's Wild Weekend.
But, first we needed to go to church.
Here is Jackson all ready in his shirt and tie.
It totally looks like he is wearing suspenders too, but that is just the buckle on the car seat.
Oh goodness...I LOVE HIM!
That afternoon it was time to get ready for the next couple days.
We were heading to Park City.
Jackson was able to come because he "sucks"
Mom Walker made him and ML these really cute onesies!!
He is all ready for a GREAT time.
But, we were BOTH sad to leave Andrew behind.
Rock on ladies...let the festivies begin.
Cousins hangin out!
Friday night we just hung out in the hotel room.
We stayed in Midway at a Worldmark Resort.
It was nice, but not one of the best.
We all agreed on that.
One of the worst things about it all was the parking.
We had to park UNDER the rooms and then carry all of our luggage and stuff up two flights of stairs. Not what you would expect from a nice resort.
I could only imagine how horrible it would be to go there in the winter.
But, the steak dinner we had was AWESOME!
Way to go Mom and Carson for preparing it.
Way to go Margie and Kate for EATING it!
After dinner we went to the pool.
This was Jackson's first time in a pool.
He seemed to like it.
We had to doctor up the swim diapers.
They didn't have any small ones so we just put duct tape around the top of it.
It worked just fine!
All that swimming sure did make him tired!
He was so snug and warm under all those blankets!
That night Mom made these amazing treats.
They were oreos and mixed up with melted marshmellows and then topped with Andes mints. They were SINFUL! Definitely should not have eaten as many as I did!
That night we played some games and watched a movie.
It was a very relaxing day with the girls.
It was also the first time Jackson slept for SEVEN hours straight.
Maybe I should take him swimming more often!
The next morning we all got up and got ready and then headed to Color Me Mine.
Here is Aunt Carson keeping Jackson entertained!
Here we all are at Color me Mine.
I am not going to lie...when we first got there it kinda STRESSED me out.
Way too many decisions to make.
After about thirty minutes of just walking around aimlessly, I finally decided to make a tile
We all actually ended up making a tile.
I made mine for Jackson.
The babies were very good. We were there for four hours and they slept the ENTIRE time!
Here is mine without the finishing touches...
here we are DOING the finishing touches...
here is what it looks like with the finishing touches on it.
Jackson's cute little footprints.
Precious
It turned out way better than I thought it would be.
The worker lady was WAY impressed by it.
If you have seen his quilt that I made for him, this tile kinda matches it!
Perfect!
Here are all of our tiles, before we got them fired!
Here is what they ended up looking like, after they were fired!
I think we all did a GREAT job!
It was fun to go.
I have always wanted to go to Color Me Mine, and now I have!
Thanks Mom Walker for putting this all together for us!
After Color Me Mine we headed over to the Park City Pizza Factory.
We had salad, pizza, and PASTA!
Oh man, we were STUFFED!
Every bit of it was AMAZING!
Somehow, though, we still had room for dessert.
We went to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
Kate and I split a piece of chocolate covered cheesecake!
That was SOO good!
That night we went on a ghost tour in Park City.
It was all right.
We were all expecting to go into the building, but we just stood outside of them and the lady told us about the ghosts that lived inside.
Sad we didn't see any!
The next morning we went to this cute bakery in Midway.
Oh my goodness, everything we ate there was simply amazing.
The cupcakes were awesome!
I would drive all the way to Midway to eat at this bakery, for sure!
The baker was even someone who had been on Ultimate Cake Contest on TLC!
She is famous!
While we were driving around, Branson's car hit 200,000 miles
It was so fun to watch that happen!
Tuesday morning we were out to the Olympic Park and did the zip line and the alpine slide.
I had never down either of these things, and was a bit scared at first.
But once doing both of them I LOVED every second!
It was AWESOME fun!
Luckily, we had unlimited rides, because I went on both of them multiple times!
So, FUN!
We took turns watching the babies.
Look on the ground and look at Jackson's amazing SPIT UP!
I am amazing he is growing with all of the spit up that he creates!
It was SUCH a fun day!
Both babies were AWESOME!
They were so good!
We had so much fun.
thanks Mom Walker for putting all of this together.
It was so fun to do all these great adventures.
Here are a few shots of the cousins in their matching outfits.
Aren't they just so cute together!









No comments:
Post a Comment