I got this game for Andrew for his birthday.
It is such a GREAT game.
We played it with Nathan, Samantha (my niece and nephew), and my dad
while they were here hanging out with us.
So, the jist of the game...
You get a word and draw that word..
then you pass your tablet to the next person and they write what they think your picture is.
They pass it to the next person and draw what they wrote down...
So forth and so on.
It is a mixture of the game Pictionary and Telephone.
I got the word Fire Eater
So, I drew a FIRE EATER.
Samantha thought it was FIRE EATING
So, Nathan drew the FIRE .... EATING.
Dad put this down...
ANDREW EATING A COOKIE!
I absolutely dropped over laughing so hard.
And to quote Andrew...
"Yeah, like that is what they are going to have written on the card!"
I love this game.
Can't wait to play it with more and more people!

1 comment:
I've played telestrations and I love it! I like 'Scribblish' better though. The cards get a little more bizzare and leave room for more self expression. And we all know how I love self expression.
Post a Comment