Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Six Weeks...Already?

 Can you believe I have been alive for SIX WHOLE WEEKS already.
My life is pretty good.
It has been WAY TOO HOT here in Arkansas, so Mommy and I hang out INSIDE all day.
But that is okay, because I don't want to be out in that heat anyways.
When Daddy come home from work we usually take a trip somewhere...
like Wal-Mart or TJ Maxx or Once Upon a Child.
Just somewhere so I can know that there is more to life than this apartment.
Here I am at 5 weeks...apparently that was a hard week for me. 
 Good thing I can sleep the day away.
 I just get way too comfortable sometimes.
 This is the life.
Look at me...plush pillow....nice warm blanket...
wonderful parents...
so happy!
 Look what Mommy did one day when I was asleep.
I did a good job and took a pretty long afternoon nap that day!
 This is where I sleep most of the time.
In a really nice bassinette.
Thank you Allred Family for letting us borrow it.
I love it.  It is so comfortable.
Mommy also does a great job wrapping me up real tight so it is nice and cozy!
Did you hear that my mom and dad got me these NEW wheels.
Thanks Nana for footin' the bill!
It really was a miracle story.
Mom and Dad had been looking for a stroller that would fit my car seat, because they love me that much.  You see you can buy my car seat separately, but you can't buy the stroller that goes with it separately, not even from Evenflo.  It only comes in a travel packet.  They had one stroller at Evenflo that the fabric didn't match my car seat but it was 125 dollars...which is how much the travel packet costs.  So, mom and dad were looking for another alternative.  
Well, get this, one day on our evening outting we went to Once Upon A Child down in Fayetteville.  The first thing we saw was THIS STROLLER.  The EXACT stroller we needed that matched my car seat.  They put the car seat in it and we started walking around the store with it.  I guess we were going to buy it.  We did.  It was only 45 dollars too.
Can you believe that?
AWESOME!  It was meant to be.
 Man, I just love it when Daddy comes home and I can hang out with him. 
Lately,  he has even been coming home during lunchtime. 
He only has TWO MORE weeks working and then I get to spend way more time with him.
I just can't wait. 
 I have started to LOVE this chair more and more.
It makes me smile.
It makes me laugh.
Mommy loves to see me so happy.
 I have also been working so hard with my Tummy Time.
I can even start lifting my head up.
Just wait until next week..there will be pictures.
 Look who came to VISIT me.
Grammy!  Well, I get to call her GG!
She drove all the way from Mississippi to see me.
I loved it when she held me.
She sure does know how to make a little one like me happy.
 We went to Hobbs Conservation Park.
It was so fun to see all of the animals and learn about different wildlife here in Arkansas.
Oh my...I have such a crazy DADDY!
And look...he wanted me to be like him.
I was NOT impressed!
 Whoa what  a big tree!
 Here's GG holding me.  
I just love it.
We went and walked around just for a little bit.
 Uh, yeah...Again, I was not impressed with this whole walking around the outdoors thing.  I just want to be somewhere so I can take a NAP!
Guess what?
We went to the Wal-Mart Visitor Center AGAIN!
I am thinking I am going to be going there quite a bit in the future.
Good thing it is a cool place to go to.
We also went to see where they are building this really cool place called the Crystal Bridges Art Museum.
We went to the Observation Deck to see how they are coming along on the building of it.  We can't wait to come back and go  to it when it all finished.
If you are EVER around Northwest Arkansas you need to stop by and go.
 Man...they keep taking me in and out of this dang car.  I just can't TAKE a long nap.
Look at the new friend that Daddy got.  It was a butterfly that didn't seem to want to leave his side.
 Look at how cute I am.
This is what I look like when I am fighting SLEEP.
I do that A LOT! 
I just like to see what is going on too much to go to sleep.
 See..way too much to take in.
I can't go to sleep.
But, after a few minutes, I always give in and off to sleep I go!
 Here I am saying good-bye to GG.
She is off to Mississippi.
It sure was good to see her and get to know her.
Can't wait till the next time I get to see her.
Bye-Bye for now.
Until the next time I tell you all about my life.
Which is one AWESOME life.

1 comment:

Krista said...

He is a doll. We can't wait to meet him one day! When you coming back east?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails