Well, we left for Ashton on Wednesday, August 24th. We made sure to stop at the Uminski's in Rigby so that they could meet Jackson. It was great to see everyone again.
Ariana was so excited to meet Jackson.
Jackson loved Ariana...mainly because she was feeding him.
But, also because she is his Aunt.
Jackson loves all who are family!
Nadia did such a great job holding Jackson.
Forrest didn't really want to hold him.
But, we did get a picture with him.
Marek wasn't too excited about taking a picture either.
But, Jackson was! Look at that face!
Ok, Nadia is WAY cute in that hat!
Loot at Forrest trying NOT to smile.
Marek is so big compared to when we last saw him in May
Then there is Jackson.
Just chillin'
This has got to be one of my most FAVORITE looks that Jackson gets.
Seriously...I just wonder what he is thinking here...
Or rather, what was I doing to make him look like this...
What in the world Mom...what are you even doing?!?
I'm sure I will see this look ALL throughout his life.
He just has to get use to the fact that his mom...ME...and his DAD are a bit CRAZY!
So, our car was a bit full coming back from Arkansas!
Good thing we got the new car so that we could fit everything!
Jackson really DOES not like the sun in his face.
I love love love love love this look as well!
Oh my goodness..I just love this boy so much!
Well...after many months, miles and adventures...we have arrived back in Ashton at our house.
This is the first time Jackson entered into his home.
He is so excited about it...right?
Well, we were! It was so nice to be home and back in Ashton.
We sure did miss it.
It was nice to be back to all of our stuff.
Our house was exactly how we left it.
So weird. It was like we hadn't even left for as long as we did.
Sure do love this little house of ours.
Here is Jackson taking in his NEW surroundings.
Well, of course when we got home we unpacked the car and got some things put away.
But, our first item of business was to get some FOOD for our house.
So...off to Dave's we went!
I had to document Jackson's first trip to Dave's!
We love Dave's! We visit it OFTEN!
It is one thing that we love about living in a small town...
going to the grocery store and seeing many people we know!
Which is exactly what happened here.
I don't even think we made it IN the store without seeing someone we knew in the parking lot.
It is great to be back!
The other thing we needed to do was to WEED our flower garden.
Oh goodness it was bad!
I was so sad that I missed all of my flowers that had bloomed.
I couldn't believe HOW BIG my lupines were.
Unfortunately all I saw were the stems and leaves.
The flowers were dead. Sad!
But, at least they grew.
I also missed the poppies and the lillies.
But, I heard they did bloom and they were beautiful.
Here is what it looked like AFTER we weeded.
So much better.
Man, those pansies are such TOUGH flowers.
They are still going strong!
The second night we were there we went to Arleigh Grube's wedding reception.
It was so nice to go and see a TON of people all at once.
Everyone was SOOO happy to meet Jackson.
They have been watching him grow up the last two months on Facebook, so they were so glad to fianlly see him and HOLD him.
For some reason I didn't take pictures of everyone who held him that night...just know that there were ALOT of people who held him and kissed him and cuddled on him.
He did so well with it all.
Gosh! It was so good to see all of our friends again.
We sure do love living in Ashton!
Jackson really does like my friend Kathryn...he was just so tired at this point.
It was the end of the night and he was so ready to go to SLEEP!
Well, we are back! The summer is technically over.
Kind of! Andrew doesn't go back to school for another two weeks.
(I am writing this as if I posted it back in August)
So we still have some time to play!
Which is exactly what we are going to do.



No comments:
Post a Comment