Monday, July 16, 2012

Walker Family Reunion 16 Pentatonix Concert

(Update from May 28)
On Monday, Andrew and I stole away for a BIRTHDAY surprise.
Andrew took me to the PENTATONIX concert in Orem.
Mom was kind enough to watch Jackson for us.
I was SHOCKED and SURPRISED when I found out where we were going.
Andrew and I are huge fans of the show The Sing-Off.
Pentatonix were the WINNERS of the show.

I loved going on this DATE with my LOVE!
Vocal Point went on first.
They are pretty fun to watch.
Then Delilah went on, and we weren't too impressed.
THEN it was Pentatonix turn.
OH MY HEAVENS...they are AWESOME!
Such great performers.
If you haven't heard them..YOU TUBE them.
You will fall in love immediately.
After the show, we hung around to meet all of the performers.
We only really cared about this Vocal Point member.
He sings a Frank Sinatra song and is AMAZING!
His voice is as smooth as butter!
Beautiful.
Then we met Pentatonix!
So much fun!
During the Sing-Off show they sang the song, "Let's Get It On!"
Afterwards Ben Folds, one of the judges, said that a lot of babies would be born in 9 months. They would have to check the records in 9 months to see how many babies were born.

Well, when we saw them, Andrew told thanked them.  We heard that song and now NINE months later...and he pointed at my baby bump!!!
They got such a kick out that. So much so, THEY took a PICTURE of US with THEIR camera!  Heck yes!  We are the super fans!

What a great evening.
Thank you Andrew for such an awesome gift.
You are always so thoughtful and know EXACTLY what I want.

You are definitely the BEST HUSBAND ever!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails