(Update from June 23rd)
We had Jackson's birthday party on my birthday.
That morning we went to a Business Fair down on Main Street.
They were serving FREE breakfast!
So of course we HAD to go!
I am all about anything that is FREE!
So of course we HAD to go!
I am all about anything that is FREE!
They had a fishing thing for the little kids.
Jackson got to participate.
Jackson got to participate.
This one booth was selling ALL different flavors of cotton candy.
I got Pina Colada.
I got Pina Colada.
Dad Walker got cherry...I think.
One thing we didn't understand..
It was a Business Fair and she had an awesome looking booth...
But she didn't have ANY information about her business ANYWHERE.
When we asked her what her about her business...
she said, "I guess it would've been good for me to have my business card here."
Ya think?
Oh well, her loss!
One thing we didn't understand..
It was a Business Fair and she had an awesome looking booth...
But she didn't have ANY information about her business ANYWHERE.
When we asked her what her about her business...
she said, "I guess it would've been good for me to have my business card here."
Ya think?
Oh well, her loss!
We went home and started setting up for Jackson's big BASH!
He loves to play with any kind of ball.
So we made that the theme of his party.
He loves to play with any kind of ball.
So we made that the theme of his party.
I made this fun garland of pictures of him throughout this year.
It is amazing how he has grown so fast.
It is amazing how he has grown so fast.
We had cake and SNOW CONES!
Here is his cake.
I am pretty proud of it.
The top part is an oversized cupcake, that we could just take off and give to him.
I am pretty proud of it.
The top part is an oversized cupcake, that we could just take off and give to him.
The guests starting coming and the party began!
Jackson was all about going around to EVERYONE and getting some of their snow cone.
I don't even know HOW many snow cones he ate that day.
I don't even know HOW many snow cones he ate that day.
Look...there he is asking for MORE snow cone.
At one point I looked over and Jackson had already started opening his gifts.
I guess it was time to open the rest of them.
I guess it was time to open the rest of them.
He got a golf set from the Idaho Uminski's.
Some toothbrushes and puzzles from the Chapman's.
He was really excited about the toothbrush.
Everytime he sees me brush my teeth, he puts his finger in his mouth and starts to move it around like a tooth brush. He loves toothbrushes...
He was really excited about the toothbrush.
Everytime he sees me brush my teeth, he puts his finger in his mouth and starts to move it around like a tooth brush. He loves toothbrushes...
He got some AWESOME books from Nana and PopPop!
And...a ton of balls from Mom and Dad.
This ball came from Gramma and Dja-Dja.
He was so excited about all of his gifts.
Now it is CAKE time!
We sang Happy Birthday to him and he danced during it.
We sang Happy Birthday to him and he danced during it.
Then he dug into his cake.
I think he likes it!
Andrew made me a cupcake as well.
So we all sang happy birthday to me, too!
So we all sang happy birthday to me, too!
I guess Jackson didn't think he had enough of his cake...he needed mine too!
Uh oh...somebody is getting sleeping...
Yep that's right...JACKSON FELL ASLEEP IN HIS CAKE!
Classic!
Carter wasn't liking that his friend was sleeping.
He wanted to play!!!
He wanted to play!!!
So happy that the Chapman's came.
It was soo good to see them.
Along with everyone else that came to celebrate with Jackson.
It was soo good to see them.
Along with everyone else that came to celebrate with Jackson.
Right at the end of his party we heard about this guy at the gas station.
He was traveling around the West in this SOLAR powered wagon.
Random? Yes!!
He was traveling around the West in this SOLAR powered wagon.
Random? Yes!!
We came back and the Erickson's came and it was like we had a second party for Jackson. They gave him some fun puzzles. So many fun presents. I love the above picture...Jackson is over there eating the that was dumped out of the snow cone machine. Crazy kid!
It was such a GREAT day.
I loved sharing my birthday with my son.
It was awesome to see all of our friends and so glad that Nana and PopPop were able to come up from Utah to celebrate as well.
It was such a GREAT day.
I loved sharing my birthday with my son.
It was awesome to see all of our friends and so glad that Nana and PopPop were able to come up from Utah to celebrate as well.
After all the festivities, we went down to Rexburg to eat at Winger's for my birthday meal.
Jackson was diggin' the popcorn.
What a great day.
Seriously, I wouldn't have wanted to celebrate my birthday any other way!
Jackson was diggin' the popcorn.
What a great day.
Seriously, I wouldn't have wanted to celebrate my birthday any other way!
No comments:
Post a Comment