(Update from June 2nd)
We came back from Utah on Friday, so we could get ready for this Murder Mystery Party on Saturday.
We were invited to a Murder Mystery Party for Keith Morse.
It was his birthday.
There were 6 couples who came and it was really fun.
Keith just started a Corn roasting business...The Cornqistador.
He brought it to the party and everyone but me had roasted corn!
Andrew looking good!
The food we ate was yummy.
Here are all of the couples who came.
Everybody looked great and really got into their parts.
I was a Southerner...so everytime before I poke I would say, "I am a Southerner. I am proper. I do declare!" It would really get me into my accent.
Spencer's character turned out to be the murderer.
Out of all of these I have played, I have never been the murderer.
Maybe next time.
Thanks for inviting us to a wonderfully fun evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment