Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Jackson!!!

Jackson is ONE!!!!
Are you kidding me?
Where in the world did that year go?
I can't even handle that I have a ONE YEAR OLD!

We are having his party on Saturday, so today we went to the park with the Schauerhamers and the Stegelmeiers to celebrate!

 Morgan brought some strawberries and Jackson attacked them!
Hey he is the birthday boy, he can do what he wants!
Jackson had a great time, just chillin' with his friends! 
Daddy played with him on the playground equipment. 
 Here are the boys trying to get some strawberries from Morgan.
Jackson loves him some strawberries.
Just like his mom! 
Back out on the playground.
Trying to CLIMB up the slide. 
Playing with his buddy Carter. 
Swinging with his dad. 
Loving life.
It was great to go out to the park.
We were there for over 4 hours.
It was fun to watch Jackson play with his friends and to sit back and gab it up with my girlfriends. 
What a great thing to do for his birthday!  
 I guess he thinks since he is ONE he can now climb up on the TV stand.
 Since we are celebrating his birthday on Saturday, I am waiting to make him a cake then...so today I made some chocolate chip cookies and let him have a go!
 Just like I thought....he LOVED it!
What a happy birthday!!!
Looks like Jackson loved his birthday!
He was pretty TIRED at the end of the day.
Completely WIPED out!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails