Jackson has a favorite movie.
Despicable Me
I have the whole thing memorized.
He kinda zones out.
Is this a good thing?
We have started doing improvements on our home.
We have to repaint the floor.
This huge WHITE spot is where our rug used to be.
The carpet mat has stuck to the floor.
Which is why we have to repaint the floors.
AND it is STICKY!
Jackson likes to walk on it though.
One day I was working and Andrew text me and said, "I just hurt Jackson REAL bad."
An hour later, Andrew was up at the school with Jackson to show me the injury.
This is what his finger looked like.
Well, this is what happened...Jackson was on the other side of the room, and Andrew left the room and closed the door behind him.
Then he heard Jackson SCREAMING!
While Andrew was leaving the room, Jackson had walked over to the door and put his finger in the hinge...when Andrew closed the door it closed on Jackson's finger.
Poor guy!
Luckily, he just got a bruised finger...someday soon he will lose his fingernail.
Jackson is one tough kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment