Well, Saturday was spent AT HOME!
Friday night Dad, Jackson and I all got sick with a horrible stomach flu.
Jackson and I were sick through the night and then were pretty much better come Satruday.
Unfortunately, Dad did not have such luck.
He was sick for quite a while.
By Saturday night Andrew started feeling sick and then Mom.
It was a household of sicklings.
So, Saturday we all just hung around the house.
Sunday, Grammy, Andrew and I went to Music and the Spoken Word down on Temple Square.
It was such a wonderful experience.
It was their Memorial Day Special.
It was so wonderful to hear all of their Patriotic Songs.
It was their Memorial Day Special.
It was so wonderful to hear all of their Patriotic Songs.
There is Lloyd Newell!
After Music and the Spoken Word we walked around Temple Square for a little bit.
We also went to the Conference Center and did a tour there.
It was Grammy's first time in the Conference Center.
She was in awe.
Which I am still in awe, even after going so many times.
It was a beautiful day adn I loved spending it with Andrew and Grammy on Temple Square.
We also went to the Conference Center and did a tour there.
It was Grammy's first time in the Conference Center.
She was in awe.
Which I am still in awe, even after going so many times.
It was a beautiful day adn I loved spending it with Andrew and Grammy on Temple Square.
Just some pics of Jackson hanging out with PopPop!
No comments:
Post a Comment