Are you serious?
We hadn't even GONE to church yet!
(I love the milk dripping out of the sides of his mouth!)
Jackson has LOVED having all the cupboards empty.
He likes to crawl inside of them and PLAY PLAY PLAY!
We have waited SOOO long for our Poppys to POP!
They finally have and we love looking at them everyday!
I came into the room and this is how I found Jackson.
I guess he was tired.
June 28th was Morgan's birthday..
(Along with my brother's birthday...Happy Birthday David)
During the day we took Morgan to eat at the Mexican Restaurant in town. It is her favorite.
Britney, Morgan, and I had a great time just talking it up!
After we ate, Morgan and I went to the pool and had a great time playing in the pool with our kids.
Then we quickly went home and got ready to go to 511 Main for dinner.
After that we went back to the Baum farm and had cake and ice cream.
Andrew was camping, so I was really thankful Jackson and I could join in on the festivities.
That and I loved being with my BFF...MORGAN...for her big GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!
Jackson was pretty worn out when we got home.
This is how I found him sleeping in the crib.
Silly goose!
Andrew came home the next day from his campout and we hung out.
Jackson was glad to have his Dad home...
He got to eat some Kool Pops!
No comments:
Post a Comment