Ever since we have moved here Jackson and I have been able to go to some Mommy Playdates.
There is at least one a week.
A lot of them consist of going to the pool.
Jackson seems to like to WALK around the pool and wander around.
Which means, I get to WANDER around the pool with him
Which also means, I don't really get to talk to the MOMs!
Also, it means I get my exercise in AND it really isn't to much fun chasing around a one year old when you are 9 months pregnant!
The end of August there was an END of the SUMMER POOL PARTY!
It was a great way to end the summer before all of the big kids went back to school.
We have this cool swim suit outfit for Jackson..thanks Hillmans!
I thought maybe it would help him want to stay in the pool!
NOPE not my Jackson!
He was still WANDERING ALL over the pool!!!
Which is fine! I was still able to meet some awesome Moms and have a great time!
It was a great way to end the summer before all of the big kids went back to school.
We have this cool swim suit outfit for Jackson..thanks Hillmans!
I thought maybe it would help him want to stay in the pool!
NOPE not my Jackson!
He was still WANDERING ALL over the pool!!!
Which is fine! I was still able to meet some awesome Moms and have a great time!
Jackson really liked that there were snacks at this Playdate!
I think he ate five cookies!
I think he ate five cookies!
At one point I looked over and saw Jackson at the gate...
I guess it meant he was ready to go!
We had been there for two hours..
So off to home and NAPTIME we went!
It has been so fun to be here and meet so many women who are in my same point of their life that I am in. Our church congregation is full of young families.
It is great to be a member of this congregation.
I guess it meant he was ready to go!
We had been there for two hours..
So off to home and NAPTIME we went!
It has been so fun to be here and meet so many women who are in my same point of their life that I am in. Our church congregation is full of young families.
It is great to be a member of this congregation.
One of the families we have met are the Drapers.
They are huge on playing games.
We go over to their house quite a bit.
Jackson loves it, because they have a HUGE playroom upstairs that he can play in for hours on end. We kinda really like that too!!!!!
Gives us more opportunity to play games!
They are huge on playing games.
We go over to their house quite a bit.
Jackson loves it, because they have a HUGE playroom upstairs that he can play in for hours on end. We kinda really like that too!!!!!
Gives us more opportunity to play games!
One time when we were playing a game, Jackson was done with playing upstairs, so we stuck him in the high chair and loaded him up on snacks! Perfect solution...RIGHT??!?!?
At one point I looked over and saw him about asleep!
At one point I looked over and saw him about asleep!
THEN...he was GONE!
We got some good game playing to say the least!
We got some good game playing to say the least!
When we moved in, there were a ton of boxes that were "Storage" boxes.
I had to go through them and organize them a bit more.
After I did that, we organized what we call our "garage"
Jackson sure did love helping out his dad.
I am very happy to say that we were able to fit all of the boxes from Jackson's room and more out in our garage!!! Jackson's room is box free!
Things are really starting to look good in our home!!!!
I had to go through them and organize them a bit more.
After I did that, we organized what we call our "garage"
Jackson sure did love helping out his dad.
I am very happy to say that we were able to fit all of the boxes from Jackson's room and more out in our garage!!! Jackson's room is box free!
Things are really starting to look good in our home!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment