OK!! The sisters in my congregation are AWESOME!
We have only lived here a couple months and they threw me a Baby Shower!!
Are you kidding me. So nice!
Emily (the one who is throwing it) told me that every baby and every pregnant woman needs to be celebrated...especially those who have survived a Texas Summer!
So a Baby Shower we had!
The refreshments were AWESOME!
Way to go everyone!
Along with all the sisters in my congregation, these two crazies came too!!!
Wendi--my awesome friend from EFY who now lives ten minutes away from me...and my sister in law Kate! She came all the way from Denton for the evening.
It was great having them there!
A lot of girls came and we had so much fun talking and laughing!
I and Sammy felt sooo loved!
Even though I said presents were not needed, everyone brought a gift anyways!
I got some cute new outfits for the little guy!
Diapers, diapers, and more diapers!!
That is exactly what we need!
It was a perfect evening!
I feel sooo blesed to have moved into the ward that we did!
Thank you Emily for planning such an awesome night!
Thank you to all who came too.
We are loved!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment