Saturday, November 10, 2012

Outside, TV, eating, Naptime, CarShow

 We have a small balcony attached to our apartment.
At least once a day, I will let Jackson go outside and play on our balcony.
He loves being outside.
When he wants to go outside, I have to turn off the AC!
Because, I am NOT going to cool off all of North Texas!
So, some days he doesnt get to play out there as long as others.
Because I GET HOT!!!!
 Jackson loves to go out there and kick balls around and look over the balcony.
But his favorite thing to do is open and shut the door.
It is fun to watch him grow!
 Ah man!  His favorite place to sit while watching TV!
He is a spoon holder!
Jackson HAS to hold a spoon while he eats, but he still eats with his hands.
It is a darn cute thing that he does!
 Ok!  Nap time!
Nap time has always been a struggle with Jackson!
Let's just say SLEEPING time has always been a struggle!
Shortly after we moved here, we moved Jackson out of his crib onto a mattress on the floor.
He kept climbing out of his crib...face first!
So, instead of trying to fight that, onto a mattress he went.
Jackson just really does not like to be confined in any way!
Well, for nap time we put him in his room after singing a song...that I made up..
"Naptime, Naptime...time to take  a nap!!!"
Jackson walks around his room...crying mostly and then after a bit...he falls asleep...
MOSTLY on the ROCKING chair.
Almost everyday I open the door to check on him and there he is asleep on the chair!!!

 At least he is sleeping!!!
 On Saturday, September 8th we were looking for something to do and we ended up in the Denton Square.  We were just going to go and walk around for a bit.
When we got there we were quite surprised to see there was a HUGE Car show!
Andrew was quite excited!!!!

We saw some pretty cool cars!
 We even ate at the Denton Doughnuts.
AND it was Happy Hour when we were there.
DEAL!!!

We then headed over to the Garners to hang out for a bit!
It ended up being a great day!!!!
Lately, Jackson has really gotten into books!!
He comes to me with a book and throws it at me.
Then there are times I look down and see him reading all by himself!

Such a big boy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails