Man! He is getting so big!!
I love how he is sitting here!
So sweet!
OK! I think this is the last time Jackson gets to feed himself Spaghetti O's!!
Seriously Jackson! In YOUR HAIR??!??!
On Monday September 24th Andrew took the day off and we went to go get our Driver's Licenses. It is the last thing we need to do before Sammy comes! We are so ready for him now!
Kate came down in the early morning and we all had a fun day together.
We even went swimming at a neighborhood pool!
Way fun way to spend a Monday!
After swimming Andrew and I went to my Dr; appointment. It was great to have Andrew there. I really don’t like going by myself. The doctor said all was good. Heart rate was good, but I was still only dialated to a 2. So, it didn’t look like Sammy was coming anytime soon….little did we know!!!!
After swimming Andrew and I went to my Dr; appointment. It was great to have Andrew there. I really don’t like going by myself. The doctor said all was good. Heart rate was good, but I was still only dialated to a 2. So, it didn’t look like Sammy was coming anytime soon….little did we know!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment