Life has been pretty fun lately!
Jackson and I enjoy our days together and even get out every once in awhile.
Kate comes down with her kids at least once a week.
It has been so much fun to watch Maddie and Jackson play together.
They are becoming the best of friends.
We are so glad they live close!
Gosh Jackson is a cutie!
It has been so much fun to be at home with him everyday!
August 11th Andrew and I joined the world of IPhone!
Our lives will never be the same again!
Jackson absolutley LOVE "trying" to play on them.
But, these phones he will NOT be able to play with!
Jackson has started to play with cars.
It is so fun to watch him push them around the floor making the car noise and everything. Such a growing boy!
Ready to go to church!
I was organizing one day and I got the jumper out.
Jackson wanted to get in it ASAP!
He was a bit big, but really enjoyed being inside of it!
At least once or twice a day I will find Jackson on the floor, "reading" a book!
He loves to flip through the pages and look at all of the pictures.
Sometimes I even hear him saying "words" as he is flipping through the book.
This is how I found my boys when I came home from Choir Practice one Sunday!
Father Like Son I soppose!
I found this swim outfit in my box of clothes for Jackson!
Doesn't he look like a muscular stud!
This is how Jackson walks around, "on the phone!"
Not even sure HOW he got like this!
A very tired boy!
This is also where Jackson likes to hang out.
He loves to get on top of his toy box and look out the window!
He just LOVES looking outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment