Welp! Now it is time to get everything OUT of the Storage Unit into the UHAUL! We went over Friday afternoon! Again, Harvey was the only one that could help us!
Luckily, it was much cooler outside this time.
Here is what ur Storage Unit looked like.
Oh my!
It was way cute when we opened up the storage unit door.
Jackson saw that yellow ball in the middle there...
He pointed to it and said...BA!!!!!!!!!
Yep! His official first word is BALL!
Way fun!
Jackson had a great time playing while the guys packed the truck.
Luckily, we got a bigger truck this time and we didn't have to really puzzle piece it together. It went much faster than before.
After about two hours we were all done!
The storage unit is empty!
The UHAUL is full!!
Harvey can't believe I am taking yet another picture!!!
After we were all done here in Plano, we headed over to Lewisville, parked the UHAUL in the church parking lot and headed to get something to eat.
Taco Cabana this time.
YUMMY! So glad to be back in Texas!
On the way home Jackson was getting kinda cranky.
Harvey thought it was a great idea to give him some of his caffeine filled Diet Coke to Jackson!
Let's just say when we got home, Jackson ran around like CRAZY!
Back and forth! Back and Forth! Back and Forth!
Thanks Uncle Harv!
Saturday was yet another EARLY morning.
We had to be at our apartment b 8 in AM!
We had many people come help us and were very thankful for that!
Here are a few pictures of our apartment...EMPTY!
We made sure to put up the mistletoe FIRST thing!
One of the first things we set up was Jackson's room.
This way he had some toys to play with while the rest of the truck was being emptied.
Jackson has some inflatable toys. I was blowing them up and then I looked down and found Jackson blowing on his blocks! Pretty funny.
Ah! This is what our apartment looked like when all was said and done.
Everything got moved in before 10 AM!
Beautiful!
We were so tired.
And just looking at this stack of boxes it is hard to not get overwhelmed.
Mom Walker ordered us some pizza...yum and thank you...
Then we started making somewhat of a dent on the pile of boxes.
Most of them were labeled so we were able to move them to the place they needed to be!
We were so thankful to the members of the ward who came out to help us.
Saturday night we went to WalMart to get the essentials for the apartment.
Then back home for more unpacking.
Sunday we went to church.
It was so nice.
Our ward is AWESOME!
We have never been in a ward the so many people came up to us to introduce themselves. We even had an appointment to talk to the Bishop right after church. He wanted to get to know us and see who we were..seeing how he "helped" us find a place to live.
We felt VERY welcomed.
That night we were invited to the Draper's home for dinner.
Josh..the husband...helped us move in..then they invited us over.
Josh was excited because of all the boxes of games he moved into our home. They are huge game players. So, we went over...ate dinner...let Jackson play...while WE played some much needed Settlers. It was awesome! I am pretty sure we are going to be GREAT friends with them!
Monday was Andrew's first day at work.
Jackson and I stayed home and got some work done.
I LOVE this picture of Jackson.
Pretty sure he is saying...
It wasn't me mom!
I didn't do ANYTHING!!!!!
When I was loading the dishwasher...I looked down and Jackson was putting his puzzle in the dishwasher to get cleaned. Such a big helper!
And again...here he is! "Helping" me get everything unpacked.
I love how he got up on a box so that he could get into this one!
I was VERY happy to get everything pretty much unpacked and organized by the end of the week.
I am all about getting our apartment set up as FAST as possible.
And that is EXACTLY what I did!
With Andrew's help of course.



No comments:
Post a Comment