Wednesday, April 21, 2010

THE ROOM IS COMPLETED

BEFORE

AFTER: a lot of hard work.




We worked very hard and we love the way it turned out. We refinished the floors and painted them a Turkish Brown. We also added an extra piece to the floor molding. We also installed a new fan and new light.Thanks to Andrew Schauerhamer for his help with the demolition. Thanks to Dad Walker for all the help with the floors and the trim. Thanks Mom Walker for the bookshelf and rug and helping us pick out the vases. Thanks to Margie for putting up with the mess for the past month.

3 comments:

Kaylyn and Brady Blake said...

This is so cute!! I love how well your floors turned out they look so good and your decorations are beautiful! I love it all! :) good job

Myndie said...

Looks fabulous!!

natalie malan said...

aw! I found your blog! It looks awesome! Love how you've decorated the place. Those floors look amazing (and also like they were a ton of work!).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails