Our floors are not the ONLY things that are new in our home!
I can not believe I did not blog about this Giraffe the second I got it!
For Christmas this year, Mom Uminski got us all some pretty fun things!
Unfortunately, at the time of Christmas, this was on back order.
My family thought it was pretty funny that something like this
was on back order. It is suppose to act as toilet paper holder.
Well, one normal day here in Ashton, turned quickly into a WONDERFUL
day when we went to the PO Box and there was a KEY in it.
For those of you who don't know what the KEY stands for....
it means you HAVE a package! A Package. We never have a PACKAGE!
What a glorious feeling it is to receive a PACKAGE! It doesn't happen very
much, but when it does....oh how wonderful! I basically skipped over to the
box that had our package in it. When I pulled it out,
I knew exactly what it was...MY GIRAFFE! I love this Giraffe.
For those of you who do not know,
I LOVE GIRAFFES!
This one is really nice. Almost too nice to put into a bathroom to hold toilet
paper. As of right now, it is a decoration in our home. We have a Texas
Bathroom and a giraffe really does not go. It is very unlikely you would
find a giraffe in Texas (only in a zoo) I love it!
Thanks Mom and Dad
for such a wonderful gift!
OLD FAUCET
For Christmas this year, Mom Uminski got us all some pretty fun things!
Unfortunately, at the time of Christmas, this was on back order.
My family thought it was pretty funny that something like this
was on back order. It is suppose to act as toilet paper holder.
Well, one normal day here in Ashton, turned quickly into a WONDERFUL
day when we went to the PO Box and there was a KEY in it.
For those of you who don't know what the KEY stands for....
it means you HAVE a package! A Package. We never have a PACKAGE!
What a glorious feeling it is to receive a PACKAGE! It doesn't happen very
much, but when it does....oh how wonderful! I basically skipped over to the
box that had our package in it. When I pulled it out,
I knew exactly what it was...MY GIRAFFE! I love this Giraffe.
For those of you who do not know,
I LOVE GIRAFFES!
This one is really nice. Almost too nice to put into a bathroom to hold toilet
paper. As of right now, it is a decoration in our home. We have a Texas
Bathroom and a giraffe really does not go. It is very unlikely you would
find a giraffe in Texas (only in a zoo) I love it!
Thanks Mom and Dad
for such a wonderful gift!
OLD FAUCET
our old faucet started to leak. Andrew fixed it with plumbers tape,
but then it started to leak again after another few months.
This meant we had to get a new faucet. Finally Andrew found one
for a really good deal. It looks like the old one,
just MUCH nicer. It stretches out more over the sink and the sprayer
matches the faucet. That is a big deal! Anyways, I like the new faucet.
Good job Andrew!
No comments:
Post a Comment