Saturday, April 10, 2010

Buttons, Buttons, You Gotta Love Buttons




This pail, pictured above makes me HAPPY!
It is found at Porters--
You get to fit as many buttons as you can into a bag....
and then only pay
ONE DOLLAR
for them all!
(And it is also just fun running your hand through all of the buttons!)
Today, I got to pick out ONE more DOLLAR worth of buttons.
What does one dollar worth of buttons look like......
(pictured below)



















Now that is a lot of buttons!
What is your favorite button in the bunch....
LEAVE A COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW!

Now where do all of these buttons go...now that they are in my home?
MY BUTTON JAR OF COURSE!
I got it last summer at an Estate Sale and have been collecting buttons ever since.
I feel like such a cool WIFE now that I have a BUTTON JAR!
Here it sits. Next to our sewing machine...
helping me look very domestic!

_______________________________________________________________

3 comments:

Steve Walker said...

My fave is the light green teenie weenie one with 2 thread holes (:)

Carson Knaphus said...

OMG!!! I LOVE BUTTONS!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COULD YOU PICK ME UP A BAG OR TWO OF AWESOME BUTTONS, AND I'LL PAY YOU BACK? PLEASE!

Carson Knaphus said...

Oh yeah, I like the little blue stripey one the best. I used to collect buttons, and had a fabulous collection. I even designed a button lamp, filled with buttons, with buttons painted and hot glued to the shade. I think you would have liked it. I had to leave it behind when I moved to Utah. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails