Sunday, April 25, 2010

Magic Show inspired by my dad who got his inspiration from Art Metrano...

Growing up, my dad use to perform this Magic Show all of the time!  Us kids....we LOVED it and have since started performing it for various audiences around the United States!  This time it was in front of the town of Ashton, ID!  It was the night of Mr. North Fremont (a "beauty" pageant for the Senior guys to raise money for their Senior Lock-In after graduation).  I received a call Tuesday evening asking me to fill in for a performance that had canceled on them.  They knew that only gave me one day to put something together, but I made sure to let them know NOT TO WORRY, I had the perfect thing.  A MAGIC SHOW!  I made sure to call my dad before the big performance to let him know what I was doing.  He was just so proud!  We discussed some acts that he has added and then my friends and I added a few more tricks before I hit the stage!  As you will notice in the video, I always considered this to be a POLISH MAGIC SHOW!  My dad was not sure where us kids got that from, but I am pretty sure it is because my dad always did it and he is polish!  But alas, it is from Art Metrano!  Well, we have wooed another audience! 
Enjoy!

I did have to cut a few tricks out of the video, because the angle of the camera totally gave the answer away!

2 comments:

Chefwife said...

You make me smile! :)

Sandra said...

I love the almost polish show. How fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails