Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pie Anyone?

This past week at school, we had a reading competition. The class that read the most minutes was able to choose four teachers to participate in a
PIE EATING CONTEST!
When I heard about this, I just knew that
I HAD TO BE ONE OF THE TEACHERS!!

I went to some of the younger classes and let them know how excited I was to do this activity. JUST IN CASE WE DID NOT WIN!

Well, when all was said and done, my class lost (tear, tear) to Mrs. Goebel's class! We only lost by a couple of hours too! Gosh, darn! But, it was all good in the end, because those cute little 2nd graders came through and chose ME to participate!!!!!!!

I was STOKED! This was my very first PIE EATING CONTEST!
Right before it started I noticed there were almonds on the top of my pie..
I can not eat nuts--if I do...I might DIE!
Carla (the secretary) and I sat there and picked all of them off!

Of course, they told us three seconds before the contest started...
NO HANDS!
When they said GO -- I dove in...
Only to get WHIP CREAM up my nose...
Which meant, I could not BREATHE for the rest of the contest!
It was much harder than what I thought....
But so much
FUN!
Mrs. Goebel won!
The rest of us decided we needed to put the rest of our PIES in her FACE!
CLASSIC!
This is why I LOVE being a teacher!
____________________________________________________________

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails