Monday, October 28, 2013

Sammy's One Year Old Photo Shoot!

A couple months ago, Michiyo Clark ran a photo contest for the cutest kid!  Would you believe Sammy WON!!!!  And Jackson came in SECOND!  I really do have some pretty cute kids....and a TON of Facebook friends who voted for my boys!  Thank you everyone for doing that.  Well, we waiting until Sammy turned one for our free photo shoot!  The pictures turned out great!  I love that the pictures do not represent how the photo shoot REALLY went.  Sammy was pretty cooperative.  He was getting tired and he kept sticking his fingers in his mouth and other such stuff.  Let's just say, this MOMMA was tired.  It was such a workout!  The pictures of Jackson and Sammy...oh my goodness!  Again, I am so impressed she got the shots that she did...because I NEVER saw them like that at all.  =)  She knows when to take a picture.  I even got in the car and said to Andrew, "I don't think ANY of those are going to turn out!  Well, they did!  And they are better than I could even ever imagine!  I know I have some pretty cute boys, and these pictures PROVE it!  =)  I love them!  Thank you a




gain Michiyo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails