Thursday, October 24, 2013

Goodness Gracious I Love My Boys!

 (6-24-2013)
Jackson was taking a nap out on the couch, so Sammy and I had some Mommy/Sammy time in the room...which meant it was time to have a mini photo shoot with the little dude!!!




 Goodness Gracious I love this Boy!
 Don't you just love Jackson's MAC and CHEESE crusty smile!

Best kind of smile there is RIGHT?!
Goodness Gracious I love this BOY!
(6-25-2013)
Nope, that's not chocolate!
That is BLACK BEANS!
Yummy!
It got really quiet in the Boy's room.
I went to go check on Sammy, and this is how I found him!
Just chillin'--reading a BOOK!
 Sammy drinking out of a big boy cup!
I am pretty sure most of his food ended up in the cup!
(6-26-2013)
Look what Sammy can do!
Climb stairs!
He looks so proud of himself.
(6-27-2013)
Ha! Ha! Ha!
Love that Bum Crack!
Jackson found these glasses and wouldn't take them off!
Yep, that's right, he wore them to church!
Pretty good place to fall asleep, RIGHT?
(6-28-2013)
 It's time for bath time right MOM?!
(6-29-2013)
This Saturday morning, we went out and did some garage saleing.
We actually found some Estate Sales!
We got some pretty good stuff.
All that shopping made us quite hungry!
We went to McAllister's Deli!
It is such a great restaurant.
Sammy is a pretty good eater.
He eats anything we put in front of him!
 Jackson on the other hand would much rather make a ton of noise than EAT!
 Then we went to Wal-Mart!
Jackson and Sammy love it when we get one of these carts.
They think it is so cool to ride next to each other facing forward!
 They love them so much, they relax pretty well in them.
Sammy fell asleep!
Doesn't Jackson look like he is loving his time at Wal-Mart?!
Goodness Gracious I LOVE these Boys!
Ha HA!! Look at our future missionary!
This tie was as big as him!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails