Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Second Wekk!

Second Week!
I have survived another week!


Jackson is just kinda wondering when I am going to be able to PLAY with him!
The Hillmans are still here.
They are sticking around for a couple days!
We went to the LIBRARY!
Mom had to send some emails and we needed out of the apartment!
I took Jackson's seat, so he got to sit up TOP!
He thought he was pretty cool!
Don't worry, I still sleep quite a bit!
Aunt Elizabeth did a great job keeping everyone entertained, so that mom could focus on taking care of me!
The next day we went to the park!
But, I SLEPT!

Oh my goodness! Look how small I am!
Teeny Tiny!
I sure do love being held and SLEEPING!
Uncle Harvey came over tonight!
He was the first Uncle I met.
I guess he is pretty fun, cuz look at my cousins playing with him.
Man, I can't wait to get older so I can play with him too!
But for now, I am content at being held and SLEEPING!

Look at my cousins sitting in line waiting to hold me!
I sure do love them!
They had these cool beds made up for them.
The twins thought they were so cool, sleeping under the benches!
The next day everyone got to go swimming.
I stayed upstairs with Mom!
They loved swimming in the"BABY" pool!
Have I told you that I love being held and sleeping?!
Mom thinks my ears are pretty cool!
Look at the cool shape they have.
And did you know that I am a bit cross-eyed!
Doc says that should go away here in the next couple of weeks!

Oh yes!
I also got my first sponge bath this week.
Most babies cry during this!
I loved it!
I just loved it!

I sure did love having the Hillman's visit!!
Thanks for coming and spending time up here in Lewisville!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails