Back in August we went camping with the Garner's.
It was REALLY REALLY hot!
I am pretty sure it was 100+ degrees outside.
Why we chose to go camping in that heat, I have no idea!
But, it was REALLY fun!
It is this park that is only 15 minutes away from our house.
It is on a lake!
A really nice lake!
We were in that LAKE for most of the day Friday and all Saturday morning and afternoon!
Even though it was hot, it was REALLY fun!
We got to use our Dutch Oven for the first time!
We made really yummy Peach Cobbler!
It turned out perfectly.
Roasted S'mores and even got to see some fireworks!
That was an added bonus.
We even got some game playing in!
We have quite a bit of camping gear that we have collected throughout the years, so it was really nice to be able to use it.
I have more pics on my camera.
Maybe someday they will make their way to this blog post!
No comments:
Post a Comment