(Told to you by Sammy!)
Most of my first week was spent in the hospital!
I was born on Tuesday, the 25th!
The nurses and everyone at the hospital were so kind.
They sure did take great care of me.
By Thursday, they said I was going to have to stay in the hospital a little bit longer, because I had jaundice.
They had to put me under the lights!
I got to wear some pretty cool sunglasses.
Luckily, Mom was able to stay in the hospital too!
Saturday we got to go HOME!
YAY!
It was good to be away from the hospital and at home with my family!
Look at this awesome quilt Mom made for me!
Thanks Daddy and Jackson for making Mommy and me this awesome sign.
It is good to be in my home and out of the hospital!
I can tell Jackson is going to be such a great older brother.
He brought me all of these toys to play with while I was hanging out with mom!
I sure do love Mommy!! Such a perfect way to nap!
On Monday, Daddy dropped Jackson, Mommy and me off at the Drapers. That way Mommy's friend Monique could help out with Jackson and me!
Since Mommy was pretty sore from her CSection!
I just slept most of the day away!
What a life!
It sure is hard being a week old.
All I do is sleep!
Jackson is doing a great job at teaching me the way to sit IN the ottomon!
Can't wait till I can do that someday!
I love getting all of the kisses Jackson and many others give me!
I also love watching my brother just be so silly!
On Tuesday my Hillman cousins came to see me!
More love!!
Don't worry, I will just sleep through it all!
Jackson had a great time having big kids to play with.
I think he was getting pretty tired of just having me to "play" with....
especially cuz all I really wanna do is SLEEP!
and sleep....
and sleep...
and sleep!
Look at Jackson showing me that there are chores that need to get done.
"You just can't sleep all the time, Sammy!"
"And Sammy, there are SHOWS to watch!"
Tell me about it later, Jackson! I NEED TO SLEEP!
And sleep!
(But I sure do love being held all of the time!)
And sleep!
And this thing is pretty cool that Mom puts me in.
It vibrates and I am just sooooo comfy cozy inside of it!
It sure was fun having my Hillman cousins come visit.
They sure are a fun group of kids.
I can't wait till I grow up bigger so I can play with them too.
And I am pretty excited they will be here just a bit longer to play more!
During my first week, I also had to go to the doctor quite a bit.
It kinda stressed Mom out a bit.
I had jaundice and they had to keep checking my levels.
Good thing I was getting better and the jaundice was going away!

No comments:
Post a Comment