Thursday, October 24, 2013

Jackson's 2nd Birthday

 Do I really have a TWO year old?!?!
I can't believe he is getting so big!
Jackson's birthday was kinda celebrated over many days this year!
We had BLUEBERRY pancakes on our special plate. I watched him very carefully seeing how the plate is breakable!
 He ate it all up!
 That day Sonic was having their shakes half off all day!
You better believe we took a walk down there.
I ordered a LARGE.
I had no idea HOW LARGE it was going to be!
It was huge.
Good thing we were sharing it between the three of us.
 Jackson loved it....
 And Sammy loved getting it all over him!
I could not believe how MESSY he was!
Oh my! 
 That afternoon we checked the mail and he got some cards.!
One from Grammy and one from Nana and PopPop!
 The next day his present from Nana and PopPop came in the mail.
A WATER TABLE!
We were going to wait until we moved into our house the next week to open it....

BUT the boys (or me) couldn't wait! 

 Oh my they had so much fun!

 A couple days later we went to the Garners.
They were going to be leaving the next day for Utah, so we went up to say, "Have a NICE trip!" Get their keys and celebrate Jackson's birthday with his cousins.

They gave Jackson these really cool Lightning McQueen slippers.
Jackson abosolutely LOVES Lightning McQueen!
Every car to him is "LIGHT"
And the red ones are "QUEEN" 
Such the perfect present.
What a fun day for Jackson.

We are heading to San Antonio in July to celebrate Jackson's birthday with my mom and dad and some of his Aunts and Uncles.  Can't wait for that trip! They are all excited to see him down there!

Still can't believe I have a TWO year old!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails