Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Utah for ML's Blessing Day

Another Catch up Moment

 After Bryan's Amazing Race Party we headed down to Utah.
WE got to Andrew's parent's house at about midnight.
Jackson slept the whole way down and I was afraid he would not sleep that night.
But, he did!  In the morning we had a photo shoot in his PJs!
I love these PJs. 
 This is why!  Look at that bear on his bum!  We call these his "bear" bum PJs!
They are way too cute.
We woke up and got ready for church.
Jackson was so excited to go see his cousin get blessed.
He needed to see how it was done, so that in a month he would know what to do when it was his turn to be blessed.
After the blessing we went to a  picnic had in ML's honor!
Kate and Mom Walker made some yummy salads, rolls, and cakes.
Everything tasted awesome.
It was great to hang out with family.
It was perfect weather and very relaxing.
 Family Photo!
At one point ML needed to go to sleep, but she didn't have her binky.
Jackson let her borrow one of his.
The Patriots look good on ya ML.
 This pic was taken with my dad in mind.
He gave Jackson the Red Sox onesie and he can fit in it now!
Sure does look good on him!
I absolutely LOVE this little outfit on Jackson.
Those cute shorts and fun shirt.
And those shoes. 
So little.
So cute.
 Monday morning we headed over to IKEA for FREE breakfast.
Jackson slept the whole time we were there.
I know he is so small, but for some reason he looks so grown up in this outfit.
Love. Those. Feet.
 The two kids enjoying IKEA!
Later that night we took a trip over to Kerstin Anderson Davis's house.
Kerstin is my BEST FRIEND from my younger days.
She was so excited to meet our little Jackson.
It was so fun to visit with her and see her kids who are growing up SOO fast.
Her oldest was so good with Jackson.
 Ah!  I just love Kerstin and JACKSON so much!
 As we were leaving I saw that she had her Letter Jacket in coat closet.
I of course commented on it and she quickly put it on.
Which of course meritted a picture!
What fun!  What memories.
Love you Kerstin.
Thanks for letting us stop on by!
 SuperBaby to the Rescue!
On our way out of Utah on Tuesday we stopped in Clearfield to check out Richie's new JOB!
He is the Drama teacher at the High School there.
The kids were at lunch and hanging out in the Drama Room (I so remember those days, but I hung out in the Choir Room!)
After the tour I told Richie I wanted a picture of him "teaching" in the front of the classroom.
For some reason the kids were SOOO excited to ACT like the class was going on.
It was like they were in Drama or something?!?!
So fun to see Richie as a "grown-up" in a real job.
So proud.
Can't wait to see Beauty and the Beast in February.

Here is Jackson hanging out on a High School campus.
Such a big boy!

Well, like always...it was a great trip down to Utah.
So glad we could see family and friends.
We loved being at the blessing and spending time with everyone!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Scott Law said...

I really enjoyed this post Margie. So many cute photos of little Jackson. I also loved the pics of Richie and Kirsten, who I haven't seen in years. The drama students were so dramatic. OBTW, I was in Boston a couple weeks ago, and many of the Bostonians are pretty upset with their Sox right now, but I suppose you're safe in Ashton with that shirt ;^). Have a wonderful day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails