Look who has reached the THREE MONTH mark!
Can you believe it? Three months have already gone by.
I will let Jackson tell you how he feels about this last month
(From Jackson's point of view)
I have started to realize there are toys I can play with.
This one even makes noise when I pull it.
I love learning about the world around me.
I am so proud of my daddy who started his second to last semester of school.
Here he is holding me on his first day of classes.
Here he is holding me on his first day of classes.
Have you heard about my new swing.
I LOVE IT!
It is so comfortable.
I love when Mommy wraps me up tight and puts me in the swing.
I just lay there and go right to sleep.
Thank you Gramma and Dja-Dja for this awesome swing
It is my favorite!
Hey everyone, LOOK AT ME!
I am sitting up in my Bumbo chair.
It is a whole new world when I am sitting up.
I can see so many NEW things.
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE my Bumbo chair.
I also love this rattle.
It is my friend.
This is one of my FAVORITE things to do.
My
mom puts me in front of her computer and I watch the slide show of all
my pictures that she has on it. Am I conceited or what?
I just love looking at myself.
I sure do love my Daddy!
He plays with me all the time.
He even puts off his homework so I can spend some time with him.
He just makes me SO happy!
I also LOVE spending time with Mommy!
Here are some pictures that Mom's
friend Morgan took for me to celebrate me turning 3 months. And some of
the things that Mommy and Daddy love about me.
She has started reading me books and I love to look at the pictures and hear her tell me the story.
They love it when I lay on the ground and just kick my legs and flail my arms all around.
They love it when I chomp down on my binky.
They also love it when I play with my binky and pull it in and out of my mouth.
They also love it when I play with my binky and pull it in and out of my mouth.
My mom and dad both love when I open my mouth up really big with a huge smile on my face.
They love that I am so curious about things.
They love when someone new comes in the car and I STARE them down.
They love it when I am in my PJs and all soft and cuddly.
They love all my little sounds that I make when I am happy.
They love how I smile at them all the way across the room!
They love how I smile with my entire face.
Even my eyes glow!
Even my eyes glow!
They love how I am healthy and happy.
Glad that they love me, because I sure do love them!










1 comment:
What a cute baby you have there, Margie! I wish I could meet him. When are you coming to visit DC?
Post a Comment