Thursday, September 29, 2011

Subbing/Babysitting



 The last couple of days I have been doing some substitute teaching.
While I taught, Britney watched Jackson.
Then she subbed and I watched Carter and Hailee.
We had a great time together.
Carter really was interested in Jackson's swing!
Wednesday Morgan came over while Leah was at Joy School.
After Joy School Leah and Hailee came back to my house.
That meant there was Jackson, Hailee, CArter, Leah and Lily over at the house.
Luckily, it was a nice day outside so the big girls played outside.
That is where April our next door neighbor's daughter came from.
Morgan and I spent our time doing some crafts and making food.
Then Andrew came home from school...
Not expecting to come home to so many kids.
Towards the end of everyone's time there they all ended up INSIDE the house.
Morgan and I were out at the Dining Room table...
I took a glance INSIDE the TV Room and this is the scene I saw...(pictured above)
If only this picture had sound to it..I guess that would be a video huh?

It was pretty fun to see Andrew surrounded by all those kids!  
LOVE IT!

I enjoyed my time subbing, but looked forward to being HOME once it was all said and done!  Thanks Britney for helping out and splitting up the job and watching Jackson!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails