A group of my friends are all a part of a Joy School group here in Ashton. Since I don't have a three or four year old I cant exactly send my kid...but I still wanted to be involved. It would give me something to do and I love kids!!!
So every once in a while I will help out with the person who is in charge.
This week Diana was in charge and she asked me to help.
We were learning about the letter B!
It was really fun. We ate Butterfly Sandwiches (sandwich cut in half and put the corners together with a carrot stick in the middle. Looks like a butterfly) traced the letter B. Read some books about B and played with bubbles. Diana did a great job putting it all together.
I of course brought Jackson along. He was suppose to be sleeping during the whole time...
It is ok...The kids LOVED having Jackson there.
It was so cute to see them interact with him and keep him entertained!
Can't wait for the next time I get to help out with Joy School!!
No comments:
Post a Comment