Tonight is the Homecoming Game at the High School...
So of course we have the PARADE today.
There was a chance Jackson and I were not going to go,
because it is cold and rainy outside.
Luckily, my friend Britney came and picked us up!
ALSO...luckily, I was able to find some WARMER clothes for him.
This outfit is labeled for SIX MONTHS.
But I think it fits him pretty well.
Thanks Aunt Kati for the WARM clothes!
This is how Jackson and Carter (Britney's son) watched the Parade.
WARM in the CAR!
There was a moment of "warmth" in the middle of the parade.
(Well, it stopped raining at least!)
I love Ashton, because you get to see the PARADE TWICE!
It goes down Main Street and then it comes BACK down Main Street.
Jackson and I were able to take a picture while we were waiting for it to come back down Main Street. We had a great time during the parade.
It was fun to see some of my students from last year in the parade.
After the Parade we went to Heather's house and had lunch.
It was a great day to be a Stay at Home Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment