Thursday, September 8, 2011

Meeting My Students

Have you ever wondered what it would look like if you were to take a 2 1/2  month old to a school full of students that you taught last year.  The last time they saw you, you were 8 months pregnant?  Needless to say...these girls were a little EXCITED!  Jackson loved all the attention.  I am sure this is nothing like what his life will be like...always surrounded by the ladies?!?!?

It was great to take Jackson up to the school to show him off.
It was great to see my students all grown up!
Even though I LOVED teaching, it was nice to know I didn't have to WORK there anymore and I get to STAY home with JACKSON!  
NOW...I am living MY dream!
My dream of being a MOM!!!

1 comment:

Scott Law said...

I'll bet that was really fun for you and for them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails