Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Love!

 August 2, 1981 
The day of my love's birth!!  
Andrew Kent Walker entered this world!  
What would my life be like without this man?
Andrew turned 29 today...let's list 29 reasons why I LOVE him!
 #29 He plays the guitar and sings beautiful songs!

#28 He makes amazing snow cones!

#27  He doesn't yell at me when I cut his hair!

#26  He quotes Brian Regan on a daily basis!
 #25  He doesn't win EVERY game we play!

#24 He has decorated our home so beautifully and is always thinking of ways to make it better!

#23  He keeps track of our finances!

#22  He cries during movies and holds me in his arms while I cry!
 #21  He loves my family and takes me to my niece's grave!

#20  He always drives on road trips and is excited to see all of the capitols with me!

#19  He pushes me to be a better person!

#18  He has a STRONG testimony of our Savior and Heavenly Father and makes our home a temple away from the temple!
 #17  He watches football games with me!

#16 He introduced me to HGTV!

#15  He always knows everything about everything and can tell people anything about anything!

#14  He loves to go to the Temple!
 #13 He keeps a very clean home and doesn't get mad when I make a mess!

#12  He helps me in my classroom!

#11 He works extremely hard at school and is always seeking opportunities for employment once he graduates!

#10 He makes amazing slide shows of our vacations!
 #9  He tells me I am beautiful all of the time!

#8  He accepts my Picture Taking addiction and buys me new cameras when I break the old ones!

#7  He supports me in my goals and helps me reach them.  

#6  He helps bring our family closer to Christ!
 #5  He looks dang HOT all of the time!

#4  He is excited to start a family and be a dad!

#3  He learned all of the Rascal Flatts' songs because I LOVE them!


 #2  He loves me and all of my goofiness!

#1  When it came down to it..HE CHOSE ME and LOVES ME!!!
Of course there are many more things that I can write down, but those will just have to be saved until next year!!  He is the best person I know and one that I am so excited to live the rest of my life with!
I love you sweetie!  
Thank you for choosing me and marrying me and being my BEST FRIEND and LOVE OF MY LIFE!!  
Happy Birthday!!!!!  
Hopefully next year I will be able to bake you a Birthday Cake!!  

3 comments:

Amy J said...

Happy Birthday, Andrew!

Myndie said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday!

Carson Knaphus said...

Awww!! What a great post! Happy Birthday An!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails